Return completed membership application to:
Charles P. Taylor, Sr. – Executive Director
Decatur County Chamber of Commerce
139 Tennessee Avenue North
Parsons, TN 38363
Phone: (731) 847-4202
The Decatur County Chamber of Commerce:
- Links the people of the entire community together in common enterprise and makes great public and business-forward movements possible.
- Is the gauge of a civic enterprise, prosperity and ambitions, and reflects the combined wishes of the community.
- Pays a high rate of interest in community service, personal contacts, community betterment, and civic pride.
- Is an institution that is accomplishing great good for our community, at a time when concerted action means more than ever.
- Unifies the public spirit of any community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
The Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst, a common vehicle through which business and professional people work together for the common good of the community. A better community means better business conditions, and we work for a better community for everyone.
When you invest in the Chamber, you are making an investment in your community. You are what make good things happen in the community.
Since becoming a Three Star Community in 1998, Decatur County has received approximately $10,000,000 in State & Federal Grants. These grants have included improvements in several different areas such as:
- Perryville Utility District
- Housing Rehabilitation–Parsons/Decaturville/Scotts Hill
- Parsons Police Department–Video Camera & Bullet Proof Vest
- Beautification Projects–Parsons/Decaturville/Scotts Hill
- Parsons Water Plant
- Decaturville Sewer System
- Decatur County Sheriff’s Department
- Decatur County Fairgrounds
- Decatur County Schools